I am so happy to say that i have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by my fellow blogmate Rupali. thanks a lot dear for nominating me. It’s a huge encouragement for my blog.
Talking about Rupali, she is an amazing blogger who’s blog posts are very nice to read and are truly the reflections of life itself. She can be checked out here: ( http:// reflections451.wordpress.com ). Do check it out.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer recognition for bloggers who inspires positivity and joy.
Rules for the award :-
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so that others can find them.
- Put the award logo.
- List the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog post.
Questions i was asked:-
- What is the best thing about writing?
For me the best thing about writing is that it enables me to get more and more ideas and make up my mind to be more updated.
- What kind of stuff do you like writing?
I like to write travelogues, motivational topics based on my life experience and some random thoughts that arrives in my mind.
- Who is you favourite author/poet/writer ?
My current favourite is Lisa jewel.
- Which is your favourite book?
The girls who can you trust.
- What do you look for in people?
- What is the best thing you like in nature?
- Which one do you like more: the mountains or the sea?
- How did you deal with stress?
By being patient and waiting for the storm to get vanished.
- What is your say on gender bias?
I don’t support it. Both male and female are equally important for our societies well-being. They are equal in front of god. Nothing else matters.
- What is the importance of creativity in life?
Otherwise life will be boring.
- How do you see yourself 10 years hence?
I will be more matured and will be a successful homemaker by pursuing all my dreams as much as i can. In sha Allah.
My nominees are:-
2) tanusri sen, with nature.
4) winnie, musings
6) fun with philosophy
8) life on the patio
9) savithas blog
10) Hints for happy living.
11) krishnapriya sunilkumar
My questions are:-
- What is your perspective on life?
- When did you actually discovered the blogger inside you?
- The best thing that you feel about word press?
- The type of blog posts that you would love to read and to right?
- Name any two of your favourite books?
- What advice do you have to give for the new bloggers?
- How much does social media influenced you in your life?
- Your biggest priority?
- Which famous personality has inspired you the most?
- Your dream job?
- Define happiness in your way?
Hope you all liked it😊
Until next time….
Be positive an stay happy….